Pool Rules & Regulations
Swimming Membership – One day coupon – Swimming Courses – Aqua Zumba
- Swimming Clients should be minimum 3 years old and above. For Boys 3 years old until 10 years old only.
- Swimming Clients – Ladies: all age.
- Aqua Zumba Clients – Ladies should me minimum 12 years old and above.
- Swimming Pool Clients should wear proper swimming attire hair cap and goggles must be worn at all times. Cotton Fabric is strictly prohibited.
- Girls’ ages 3 years old to 5 years old must wear a swimsuit which fabric is made of Lycra and Nylon stretch.
- Boys’ ages 3 years old up to 10 years old must wear shorts made of Lycra and Nylon stretch.
- All children must be potty trained before starting swim classes.
- Ladies must wear a leg suit swim wear or can put leggings above the swim suit with fabric made of Lycra and jersey or nylon stretch.
- Nursery Boys and Girls- maximum- 3 students/course.
- Beginners, Beginners High 4-5 yrs. Boys-Girls – Maximum 5 students/course.
- Beginners, Beginners High, Intermediate, Advance – 6-12 years Girls / 6-10 years Boys – Maximum 7 students/course.
- Aqua Zumba, Ladies Water Exercise- Maximum 10 students/course.
- All Swimming Courses must finish in 4 weeks duration.
- No makeup classes are offered.
- All membership programs such as 1 month and 6 months swimming pool membership are not entitled for freezing policies.
- Customers who have expired membership should not be given access to any of the swimming pool services.
- Footwear (thongs or sandals) must be worn around the pool at all times.
- Children should not enter the pool area until the teacher calls them. All children coming to their lessons must be supervised by parents when not in the water. For children (above 3 years only) accompanying their parents to the pool in swimming membership 3M/6M or day visit shall be accompanied and strictly supervised by their parents. Siblings in the viewing area must be supervised as well. No child is to be left unattended in the facility.
- Shower is required before entering the pool.
- Do not get into the pool or bring your child to swim lessons or swimming if you/he/she had open sore that requires a bandage, flu, low pressure, diarrhea or any medical conditions. Please inform instructors of any medical issue you or your child have such as diabetes, tubes in the ears, epilepsy, asthma or any physical or mental disabilities prior to the start of lessons.
- Avoid eating heavy meals before you come for swimming.
- No food or drink other than water is to be consumed in the pool hall or change rooms.
- All Fitness and Sports purchased services are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A family of 3 purchasing courses in Al Manahil all together will be given a 10% discount on the total package.
- To avoid interrupting classes in session, parents are required to view lessons from the observation (waiting area) rooms provided. If you have a question, comment or concern that you would like to discuss with your child’s teacher, you are welcome to go out to the deck during the last 5 minutes of class.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the swimming pool area or observation room.
- Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Photos and videos are strictly prohibited in All Al Manahil premises.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed in all Al Manahil premises.
- We reserve the right to change classes.