Private Sports Rules & Regulations
Private Lesson complies with same Age and attire rules stated in group course.
To ensure quality teaching, safety and supervision to the students, we accept minimum 1 client maximum 4 clients per private lesson.
All purchased sports services are non-refundable and non-transferable.
No discount offered in the private lessons.
- No Freezing Policy for Private Lesson.
- Client must check if they have not booked any holidays when purchasing there Private Lesson. If the client takes a holiday during their Private Lesson, these sessions cannot be made up at a later date. Will be considered forfeited.
- The client should be on time for his/her session. If the client is late, then this time will be at his/her loss and cannot be made up after the session or during another session.
- If for any reason clients are going to be late for his/her session, the client must call his/her teacher 3 hours before her session start.
- If our Teacher is late due to Al Manahil Driver, the time must be made up at a convenient time.
- If our Teacher is late due to the client Personal Driver, the time will not be made up for in-house private classes.
Renewal of Private Lesson
Client shall have the option to renew agreement under similar or new terms 2 weeks before the session expires.
- To avoid interrupting classes in session, parents are required to wait outside the course area. If you have a question, comment or concern that you would like to discuss with your child’s teacher, you are welcome to talk to the Teacher at the end of the class.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the Classes.
- Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items for in-house private classes.
- Photos and videos are strictly prohibited in All Al Manahil premises for in-house private classes.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all Al Manahil premises for in-house private classes.
- We reserve the right to change the classes