You are stronger than you think
Taekwondo is a martial art that originated in Korea with an emphasis on kicking techniques. It is one of the world's most popular martial arts. Al Manahil Sports club has been catering this service since 1990 in a structured programme with a grading system in order to achieve a Junior Black Belt and beyond.
Benefits of Taekwondo for kids
MORE THAN SELF DEFENSE
- Increases your child's physical coordination.
- Flexibility andBalance.
- Mental acumen and Self-awareness.
- Develops your child's athletic abilities.
- Improves your child's capabilities in self-defense.
- Emphasizes moral development, concentration and self-confidence.
- Teaches respect, etiquette and self-discipline.
SELF-DISCIPLINE AND SELF ESTEEM FOR YOUR CHILD
Taekwondo emphasizes moral development as well. Children learn respect for themselves and others, heightened concentration, and increased self-discipline and self-restraint. The self-discipline that develops as a result of learning and practicing the techniques usually carries over into other areas of the child's life. School grades often improve as your child learns to focus on objectives and to work toward achievement. The self-discipline and self-resect which Taekwondo develops can provide your child with the skills and mindset necessary to resist peer pressure.
Help improve your mental and ethical discipline, justice, etiquette, respect and self-confidence.