Tennis Rules & Regulations
- Client should be minimum 6 years old and above. For Boys 6 years old until 10 years old only.
- Ladies all ages.
Tennis Clients Must wear proper attire, the Tennis Shoes and bring the Racquet.
Maximum Numbers of Students in a class is 6 students.
- Tennis Courses must finish in 4 weeks duration. No makeup classes are offered. Registration is close once the Tennis Courses started.
- If in any case the clients still insist to join and there is still an available space for her/him, only the succeeding number of sessions left will be given not the full session.
- Freezing is not allowed.
- All purchased sports services are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A family of 3 purchased courses in Al Manahil will be given a 10% discount of the total package.
- To avoid interrupting classes in session, parents are required to wait outside the Tennis Court. If you have a question, comment or concern that you would like to discuss with your child’s teacher, you are welcome to talk to the Teacher at the end of the class
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the Classes.
- Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Photos and videos are strictly prohibited in All Al Manahil premises.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all Al Manahil premises.
- We reserve the right to change the classes.