Tennis Rules & Regulations
- Client should be minimum 6 years old and above. For Boys 6 years old until 10 years old only.
- Ladies all ages.
- Tennis Clients Must wear proper attire and the Tennis Shoes
Maximum Numbers of Students in a class is 6 students
Duration/Freezing/Expiration of Purchased Course/Membership
- All Tennis Courses must finish in 4 weeks duration. No makeup classes are offered.
- Registration is close once the Tennis Courses started. If in any case the clients still insist to join and there is still an available space for her/him, receptionist must explain to the client that the only succeeding number of sessions left will be given not the full session. This should be signed and documented. Reception must endorse the client to the Tennis Instructor.
- All Fitness and Sports purchased services are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A family of 3 purchased courses in Al Manahil will be given a 10% discount of the total package.
- To avoid interrupting classes in session, parents are required to wait outside the Tennis Court. If you have a question, comment or concern that you would like to discuss with your child’s teacher, you are welcome to talk to the Teacher at the end of the class.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the Classes.
- Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Photos and videos are strictly prohibited in All Al Manahil premises.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all Al Manahil premises.
- We reserve the right to change the classes.
- Tennis Private Lesson Policies & Procedure (In-House/Home Service)
- In-House Tennis Private Lesson complies with same Age/Attire/ Refund/Discount/General Rules stated in group Tennis course.
- No discount offered in the private lessons
- No Freezing Policy for Private Lesson.
- Client must check if they have not booked any holidays when purchasing there Private Lesson. If the client takes a holiday during their Private Lesson these sessions cannot be made up at a later date. Will be considered forfeited.
- Please ensure the client is on time for her session. If the client is late, then this time will be at her loss and cannot be made up after the session or during another session.
- If for any reason clients are going to be late for her session, the client must call her Tennis teacher 3 hours before her session start.
- If our Tennis Teacher is late due to Al Manahil Driver, then the time must be made up at a convenient time.
- If our Tennis Teacher is late due to the client’s Personal Driver, then the time will not be made up.
- Renewal of Private Lesson – Client’s shall have the option to renew agreement under similar or new terms 2 weeks before the session expires.
Number of Private Lesson Client/ class
- To ensure quality teaching, safety and supervision to the students. We accept minimum 1 client maximum 4 clients per private lesson.
- Sports & Fitness Supervisor approves and delegates the Private Lesson for Tennis teachers. To ensure proper and equal distribution of Private Lessons within the working hours.
- All inquiries of Tennis Private Lessons should be logged in the system.
- All finished Private Lesson Attendance Sheet must be submitted to the Fitness and Sports Supervisor for checking.
- Obtain signature from the Fitness and Sports Manager for approval of commission.
- Fitness and Sports Receptionists should obtain customer information directly from the customer recorded into the system using only the recognized Al Manahil Registration Form.
- Registration is close once the Tennis Courses started. If in any case the clients still insist to join and there is still an available space for her/him, receptionist must explain to the client that the only succeeding number of sessions left will be given not the full session. This should be signed and documented. Reception must endorse the client to the Head of the Swimming Instructors.